Contact and FAQ
Please feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com! You can also find me in these places on the internet:
On Twitter as lazypifarm
On Facebook too, on the Lazy Pi Farm Business Page.
Answers to commonly asked questions:
- Links to my Etsy and Cafe Press shops are to the right.
- I do not currently offer raw fleeces from my own animals, but I do have rovings, handspun, adoptions, and a little bit of washed adult mohair locks, and that is in the Lazy Pi Farm Etsy store.
- My products are currently only available in one retail shop, Jenningstreet Yarns.
- If you are local, you may of course pick up purchases in person.
- I do not currently have any sheep or goats for sale, and we do not take deposits on unborn animals.
- We are expecting registerable Angora goat kids, Shetland sheep lambs and barnyard mix chicks next spring. If you would like to be on the waiting list, drop me a line!